Monday, June 23, 2014

Presidential perks......

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be President of these here United States.

Way too much pressure.

No doubt some cool perks though.

Obvious ones like riding in Air Force One, living in the White House

and people actually take your phone calls....

The perk that I might enjoy the most is not having to answer

questions.

You've seen it. The President will hold a press conference. At the end,

reporters will pepper him with queries, and he merely says, "I'm not

taking questions today."  End of story. Done. Game over.

How many questions do we get asked everyday? (There's one if

you're counting...)

Paper or plastic? Cash back? May I have the last 4 digits of your SSN?

Table or booth? Sweet or unsweet? Soup or salad? Cake or pie?

Debit or credit? Better like this, or this?

Just one day I want to say, "Sorry. Not takin' questions today."

"Does this make my butt look big?"

Am I crazy?

Don't answer that.



No comments:

Post a Comment