Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Don't touch it!!!.........

Years ago I called my Dad and told him that I was gonna be paired

with not one, but two women in the studio. I prepared myself for his

sage wisdom that I was sure would include the words "patience",

"diplomat" and "referee".  He offered me six words that he had

gleaned from years in a coed workplace.

"Keep them away from the thermostat."

His words proved true and stood the test of time.

I defy anyone to claim that they ever saw me touch a studio

thermostat.  Every woman I have ever worked with was forever

fiddlin' with it.  Even had one adjust it, and then leave for the day.

I think it goes back to an observation that I have shared before.

There are exceptions to the rules, of course, but generally....

Women are never cold, they're freezing.

Women are never tired, they're exhausted.

Women are never busy, they're overwhelmed.

Women are never hungry, they're starving.

And when my bride reads this, I won't be in hot water,

I'll be in deep doo doo....


No comments:

Post a Comment