Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I think I'll keep her.....

Marianne and I are fortunate as a married couple because, in part, I think

we've grown more alike the longer we've been together.

We're pretty much in line with music, politics, TV and movies.

Though I refuse to watch "The Notebook", and I simply can't handle

another viewing of "Pretty Woman".

She's developed a little tougher skin, and I've become a tad more

sensitive.

But, today......Today was special.

Today I witnessed something that stirred my soul.

We needed to spray some bug infested shrubbery.

I found the potions in the garage, and we uncoiled the garden hose.

But something was wrong with the top of the sprayer container.

With no prompting from me, and totally on her own...

she decided to duct it...

I gotta love her.

And there's somethin' in  my eye.









1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you make me cry and then, sometimes...You are a dork.

    ReplyDelete