Monday, June 16, 2014

Another day at the orifice........

"So, whatcha been doin' with yourself, Bill?"

"Urg, jussg etnfhw ospvwkg aolcmy...", I replied.

Typical conversation with my dentist.

I find that several stainless steel tools and a pair of

hands in my mouth tend to affect my highly polished

speech.  Just kiddin'. I usually speak just like that.

I passed the exam without passing out, and learned that

I have "tight teeth".  I'll take that as a compliment.

I returned home and my bride greeted me at the door

with the news that I needed to make an appointment

for another colonoscopy. Delightful. Another appointment

where the word cavity would be relevant...I was guilty of

"poor prep" on my first attempt and was told that I would

need two days of  "Doomsday Drano" in order to be

scope worthy. I'll tend to that.

Plus, I need to make an appointment for my annual physical

and blood work.

Just coverin' all the bases.

I tend to be a hypochondriac.

Well, at least that's what my gynecologist tells me...


No comments:

Post a Comment