Friday, May 2, 2014

Pooped puppies......

Marianne and I saw an intriguing stat today. The stat reveals that 8 out of 10 pet owners allow their "fur-

kids" onto/into the bed with them...

We are a house divided.

I routinely get up first in the morning. I let our girls, Sophie and Foxy Roxy, out to do their "chores", upon

completion of which they bolt past me and jet upstairs to take my place on and in the bed. Marianne loves

that they do this. Me, not so much.

I, once every 3 or 4 years, will doze off for a nap on the bed and one or both dogs may join me. For a while.

And....they are NEVER welcome "under the covers" with me.  Dogs have been known to attack small,

rodent like things, so why press my luck?  It's dark under there and I'm not really sure how good their

vision is anyway. Marianne is quite comfortable with them under the covers, but she has less at stake.








1 comment:

  1. OMG that made me laugh so hard that I choked. I, too, will NEVER let any of our pets under the covers. For me, it's more of a germ/fur/flea potential kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete