Friday, May 30, 2014

Does the name "Pavlov" ring a bell???......

You know, the guy who did experiments where he would ring a bell when

he fed dogs...The dogs would drool over the food. Soon, the dogs associated

the bell with the food and would drool just at the sound of the bell...

"Conditioned reflex" it's called.

Marianne has taught Foxy Roxy to nuzzle a bell hangin' from our front and

back door knobs to let us know when she wants to go outside.

Sophie can't figure it out. Not the brightest bulb.

Instead, she will just stand in front of me. And stare.

I know to let her out. Simple.

Foxy Roxy will bring me a ball. And stare.

I know she wants me to throw the ball for her and we go outside.

When they are outside, a single bark let's me know that

they want in...

Foxy Roxy and Sophie are easy to train.

DING!!!

And apparently so am I......

Now if I could just stop droolin'...








No comments:

Post a Comment